Theme Preview Rss

My View Today (Typhoon Ondoy)

Since the night Sept. 25, 2009 rains in Luzon has started and until now (Sept. 26, 2009 3PM)  it haven’t stopped yet.  I want want to share some things which I have got this early afternoon.

My view from my window. Location: Marikina River, Caniogan, Pasig,

IMAGE_110

On normal days you can see the river bank however now as expected you can’t.    Currently I am waiting for the water to flow over the fence so I’ll move my car.

IMAGE_111Initially I am planning to go to my parent’s house, however according to my brother c5, Tiendesitas is already flood above knee (lagpas tuhod na).  Anyway everywhere is already in flood.

For pubic service:

From mlq3:

Here's what you can do even if you're home.

1. E-mail friends/relatives overseas to donate to Red Cross for Philippine flood victim relief.

2. Here's what you can do to help, possible, go to Red Cross in Port Area to help wrap and prepare relief goods.

3. Here's what you can do even if you're home. Call your parish to find out plans when rains subside so you know where , how to help.

4. Pledge what would've been this weekend's gimmick money for disaster relief.

Spreading around twitter

Bagyong #Ondoy Hotline for anyone who needs help: 734-2118, 734-2120 pls retweet/repost. May everyone be safe...

RT @dementia: RT @ANCALERTS: BUREAU OF FIRE PROTECTION HOTLINES: 729-5166, 410-6254, 413-8859, 407-1230

RT @mlq3: Text Meralco at 09175592824 if you want service cut off to your area to prevent fires.

 

For my advice

For those who are not yet home and cannot go home. Please call home and tell them your consider so they will not worry. #manilaflood #ondoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment